Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Thrills



Sunday mornings are by far my favorite days of the week. Between the wonderful 9 o'clock television, the unstoppable sunlight that always pours through my window, and the unbroken promise of a warm cup of coffee, something about Sundays is just riveting. No other day can compare with the slow and steady kind of feeling Sundays have for me, and for some reason I hardly ever worry about how it's back to the grind tomorrow (which I'll kindly take as a miracle without any questions!) But nevertheless, Sundays are thrilling! Just for sheer inspiration, for the next long while I'll be trying to update every Sunday with things that I find particularly lovely for that week and links to their respective homes. Everybody's got to have some day where there's a definite promise of feeling at home, right?

No comments: