Monday, March 24, 2008

Behold!


When you spend forty hours a week with the official title of "Communications Major", you end up seeing a lot of weird-ass films trying very hard to be amusing. It's a good thing Jeremy Jones never disappoints. Jeremy is a friend of mine way out on the West coast, and I'm hardly exaggerating when I say he's the strangest full-grown man you'll ever meet (unless you've met Nick Nolte.) Regardless of his mental stability, he's damn funny.

I present to you the best minute-long parody of an O. Henry story from the early 20th century that you'll ever see, and I'm sure you've seen lots. Ladies and gentlemen, "The Gift."

3 comments:

jesse said...

Heehee.

Yes. I laughed.

I wonder if there's a way to make a living doing that.

Noah said...

Right. That just about killed me dead. Awesome.

Jeremy Bluejean Jones said...

Awww, you like me, you really like me :)